702

Would You Want to Live Forever?

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/21/2019

In this unit, we are discussing life and how to stay alive. 
Humans are getting closer and closer to controlling life and death.
With that in mind, how do you feel about that?

Answer this question:
Would you want to live forever? Why or why not?


If you do not want me to share your answer with the class, note that and I won't read it:)

Honestly, humans are scary and disgusting as hell. We are selfish beings that do things only for ourselves. Sorry, that’s kinda harsh. But overall, isn’t that how it feels?

Anyways, I wouldn’t want to live forever. What’s the fun in life if you live forever? What would happen to the phrase “YOLO”? You’d live through an event and be like “nah don’t worry we can do it again.” Breaking the laws of nature is scary as heck. 

----
I thought my response on this was really funny. I can't believe how informal I spoke to Teacher Patricia.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶