802

Scored Dream Speech

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/22/2019

I have a dream//
that one day people will live in harmony regardless of gender/
That one day all people of the LGBTQ community can have happy and hopeful lives/
and that people will neither be mad nor sad or even feel bad when others come out of the closet//
I have a dream now//



----
We all hated this class. I am no exception. I don't think perfect speeches are thing you can get within only a couple of classes without enough practice. No one even went on stage when she taught this!! All she did was play my video over and over again on the screen!! What!!!
I wrote about LGBTQ for all the non-binary people all over the world, especially the ones that are going through hardships.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶