802

Decision Making Reflection

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/21/2019

Answer the questions below:


1. Do you think it was accurate for you?
I think it was pretty accurate, now that I think about it.


2. Why do you think you make decisions the way you do?
I make my decisions based on how it’ll affect others, or myself. I try to lessen the burden from others so it doesn’t affect them.


3. What did you find surprising about the survey results?
I knew that I felt slight anxiety sometimes, but I didn’t expect to get a high 4.


4. What questions do you have about the survey?
Not much, but it was nice how I got to learn new words. Never have I ever heard “evasiveness” in my life until now.


5. Who helps you make decisions in your life?
My family gives me moral support.


6. Who is more important to help you make decisions - your friends or your family? Why?
It depends on what the decision affects; if it’s a family problem, my family affects me, but if it’s a school problem, my friends affect me.


7. What are some big decisions that people have to make when they are adults? (i.e. where to go to school, who to marry, what to study)
There are lots of big decisions adults have to make. Maybe settling down with a job that’s stable is important, but will you really enjoy it for the long rest of your life? Maybe finding a lover is crucial, but are you really marrying them for the sake of “marrying” or do you really love the other half? Lots of things that affect their future are things to ponder about. Questions that used to be set to affect your life shortly only, such as “What to eat for lunch” or maybe “if I should go out on Saturday or not” turn into long term questions like “Should I live here for the rest of my life, or go out to travel the world”, and to be honest, it terrifies me.

----
Psychology has always been an interesting subject to me. Isn't the human mind amazing?



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶