Haikyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/22/2019


LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!!
It's in Japanese. I'm practicing my Japanese skills

I literally can't describe how much I like Haikyuu
I first started watching the anime in 2015, but I never caught onto the manga
I got lazy during the hiatus after season 3
But recently I rewatched it when I was bored
AND I FELL IN LOVE. AGAIN
I'm trying realllly hard to not make this post about each and every individual character, but I REALLY COULD
oh no spoilers
either way, I really recommend this. Even the rivals are so great you don't want the main characters to win
((All my favorites are in other teams and I am suffering))
WELP please go read Haikyuu!! It's about volleyball and youth and boys and cute guys and emotional breakdowns and relationships and making friends and
............................
I'm going to go read my manga now.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶