702

My 702 Experience

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/21/2019

Question/Sentence Response/Rhyming Attempt

What was your favorite assignment of the year? Why?
My favorite assignment was the Biodiversity T-shirt; I did a good job on it.
My t-shirt for biodiversity, really showed my personality.

Which assignment or activity challenged you most?
The iMovie trailer was the hardest.
The trailer from iMovie, was really a toughie.

What is your favorite memory from your year in 702?
Going up the mountain by our school.
Plants under the sun is lots of fun.

What is the most important thing that you learned this year?
Being respectful is more important than anything else.
Nice words are what you say; it could make someone’s day.

What advice would you give to a 6th grader entering the Junior High Distance Learning program?
Respecting teachers is top priority.

Give the teachers some respect, it has a positive effect. 

----
These rhymes are so successful, I had to post this.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶