802

Uniform Debate

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/21/2019

School uniforms do not improve exam scores.

Wearing uniforms may let us students a bit more focused by removing the distraction of overly colorful outfits, but it’s not the major reason why our scores drop or raise. Even if I wore my own clothes, I’d do my best during class. Some people, regardless of what they’re wearing, will still be lazy and cheat regularly. I think exam scores are decided if they’re good or not depending on how well a student’s mental state is, or how hard they are willing to work. For example, whether or not they’re getting enough sleep, whether or not they’re overly stressed, or whether or not they’re willing to sacrifice their free time to study. If schools want students to have better scores, they should learn to lessen our pressure and set our time spent at school shorter. Some days, I stay at school for 14 hours, and by noon, I’m already exhausted and unable to think. Honestly, school uniforms don’t affect my exam scores.




As the presenter, I stand on this team since it’s true that uniforms do not affect exam scores. If uniforms were some type of magical item that would give people phenomenal scores, no one would need to study. The real reason that affects grades is whether or not you’re hardworking.

----
Teacher Chris praised me HARD on this one. I think I wrote it really well!
I presented it great, too. Sorry for making it hard for the people after me, haha.
I have fun showing off my skill sometimes- never mind, always.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶