802

Christmas FTL Reflection

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/21/2019


Tell me what you liked about this field trip.

It was cool seeing all the teachers and students together at once.

Was there anything that you did not enjoy about the field trip? What?

Nothing much. Everything was fine.

Tell me three things that you learned during the field trip.

People celebrate Christmas mostly by baking, singing, and decorating.
Everyone has their own different opinion on Christmas.

What would make this field trip better?

I liked it. A lot of students forgot to bring earphones, though.

Do you think that you would like to celebrate Christmas in America? Why or why not?

I did, actually! The biggest difference between America and Taiwan is the way stores look. Taiwan doesn’t decorate their shops with a Christmas feel, and I miss that.

What is something kind that Americans can do for others at Christmas time?

People should respect that some others don’t celebrate Christmas, but other holidays. 

-----
I am confused. The third box obviously says three things. I only wrote two though? But I got 100 on my final score anyways? Wow, thanks guys

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶