Diet

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/21/2019

2019/2/21 8:03 PM
I'm on a diet.
Possibly my most serious one, too.
Every day after I come home from school at 5:30, I lay out our yoga map and set up my phone on the piano so I can see it clearly. I change into the clothes that are always dirty(A.K.A. sweat clothes, I like to call it), and workout intensely for ten minutes. Only ten minutes might seem stupid, but i get really sweaty really fast. A lot faster than playing Wii Fit or bicycle riding.
I'm avoiding snacks, and especially at late night. Which is easier when I'm at school, since I've never liked eating in front of others like some type of... mess.
Anyways, why am I doing this?? Of course it's to get fit, since I'm really overweight... I'd like to get skinny and look good in pretty outfits! There are dresses, sweaters, T-shirts I don't wear just because I look fat in them. It's such a waste, you know? I want to look good and make boys swoon. Think it as a dream of mine.
As I type, there is a banana sitting next to me. It is to prevent me from rushing into the living room to snatch a cookie into my room.
I really hope I can get skinny before I head off to our graduation trip!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶