802

Dream Job

By 葛以晴 Andria - 2/21/2019

What is your dream job?


I want to be a freelance digital artist.

Is your dream job possible for you? Why or why not?

I think it is possible; I don’t often fantasize too far from reality. I also consider reality limitations and problems.

What is your second choice job?

Perhaps I could be a designer or storyboard artist of some sort.

Is your second choice job realistic for you? Why or why not?

I think it is realistic for me. I’ve follow similar people on Twitter, so I got a gist of what they’re doing(very slightly; not really sure though).

----
Thinking of "Unrealistic Dream Jobs" was hard for me since I don't imagine that much anymore and tend to be as realistic as possible when I can. I really do want to be a freelance artist, though!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶