802

Entry 8

By 葛以晴 Andria - 3/20/2019

2019/3/20 Wed.


I took the night off. Yet I am still somewhat exhausted

We started off the day 5 minutes late since Jennifer slept through her alarm or something. I remember hearing her alarm go off the whole time she was in the shower. It felt horrible
This morning she came into my room saying "Andria it's later than usual" and my instant response to jump out of bed since it sounded urgent. But 5 minutes is actually nothing though??

Our teacher didn't come for half of the day. Our civil teacher came to substitute and thank God that we didn't have a lot of classes in the classroom

We voted for honor roll. This year's wasn't that impressive though.

My friends had problems getting in groups. Again. I understand their means but I really don't think it's necessary to fight so much over a class we only have once a week
But not everyone is me so having different opinions is natural and we should all just face that.

I got 91 on civil!! What!!! That's number 11 out of all 44 of us
I haven't gotten a 90 ever since 7th grade civil

Someone got a fever. Hopefully it's not the flu

Almost died from the sluggish feeling during English class.

I wish we could sleep after Chinese Literature tests... My eyes couldn't stay open

Followed Jennifer to the experiment room to meet up with some of her friends. The teachers gave them pizza and chicken as thanks for helping out the sixth grade interviews
---
Normally I'd type much more but I;m tired today. Tomorrow I'm going to try to fix my blog's text and edit my playlist

Goodnight!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶