802

Entry 4

By 葛以晴 Andria - 3/07/2019

2019/3/7 Thur.

Something tonight is making me nostalgic and gloomy
I'd like to be alone but that is a ticket to make my mood go straight down
Clicking through old songs
older older and older
I'd like to stop thinking so much about everything.
Tomorrow's a long day
another long, long day,
so let's enjoy it to the fullest without regrets!
----
Today started with a terrible period cramp. I don't really remember having any painful cramps from before, so I automatically thought that I was just the type to not get cramps but I was wrong. But it still wasn't that bad, I didn't feel like screaming or anything just kinda uncomfortable

Having math first period is exhausting I kept nodding off

I actually really like our Chinese Literature teacher. He makes a lot of weird things funny

Our group in DL is so successful it scares me

Computer class was nice everyone said that my blog was too much
I will continue to take photos secretly and keep uploading them!! Will not disappoint

r.i.p. my math test
The teacher 抽 three people to go to parent's day for volunteering, although that's literally the opposite of "volunteering"
I was not picked but I switched with someone since they didn't wanna go, my friend was going, and I kinda wanted to hang around at school again. Helping around isn't that hard and there actually isn't much to do, sooo
sorry not sorry to the person that didn't get to switch haha

was going to sleep but ended up writing chinese hw

專題is so boring now. I miss 蕭友為. those were the freest classes ever

Math. again. teacher threatened us with parent's day

Last period was supposed to be English but was swapped with a period of counseling from before. We played this game where we had to pass down a number only using signals on our face
everyone cheated so it didn't really matter

I forgot my health card at school so I didn't get to get a checkup on my eyes. I wrote it on my hand now so I won't forget tomorrow
----
Mommy sounds really stressed about moving and dealing with Grandfather, and Daddy's thoughts on handling things is different from Mommy's so there has been a lot of discussing recently. I can tell that neither side is angry, but I'm sure everyone is tired and stressed. It's at times like these that I don't want to deal with any one of them. I'm not good at comforting, and I'm really tired of laughing and talking with Jennifer since she's pumped up all the time and I can't really keep up with her.
Of course I want to support my family. I really do. But to do that I'd have to let go of my own worries and face them with a smile and I've run out of energy today.
Please don't talk to me when my batteries are cut short, I don't have extra energy to deal with other things.
Mommy, don't worry that I don't love you anymore; that'll never ever happen ever as long as I am alive.

Sorry for being emotional it's not like anyone will read this lol Jennifer has no interest and my parents don't have time(at least recently), and my classmates won't stop to read something that's none of heir business. If you're reading this perhaps you are dear to me, or you just have too much time on your hands. decide which one you are yourself
Goodnight world. One day I will look back to this post in a good mood and marvel at my boldness that's placed blatantly in public. Night is a wonderful yet terrifying thing

Tomorrow will be a better day.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶