Entry 6

By 葛以晴 Andria - 3/18/2019

2019/3/17 Sun.


Current time: 1:08 AM
I can't believe that I'm not anxious about Monday
I don't think I've ever felt this relaxed on a Sunday night before
Jennifer's taking the day off tomorrow and I actually said myself that I wanted to go to school haha wow talk about character development
It's because everything at school seems real stress-free
Exams are coming up but for some unknown reason I feel fearless...?
After exams friends are coming over and I'm excited haha
After that we get to have another BBQ!! I'm SUPER excited for that. Last BBQ was literally the most fun I've had at school so far.
After another nice 4 day break, comes our graduation trip. 
Everything will go by so fast. Our time together is shortening too

Tomorrow's gonna be a great day at school!! We're going to order Milkshop. (Why not order it the Monday after exams though...? I don't get our teacher sometimes)
Gotta go to sleep... but before that, more posting!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶