802

Entry 3

By 葛以晴 Andria - 3/06/2019

2019/3/6 Wed.


FINALLY Wednesday is over. I hate physics/chemistry.
My foot has been in terrible pain for the whole day and it is throbbing right now. Oh my god
----
I started off the morning at school by running into 阿肥 on the stairs. I can't believe he took the stairs for once

First period was DL. We had a quiz that was fine since I studied within the first 30 minutes of the class but the quizlet test was hard since I was trying to read four iPads at once. Jesus.

I thought I would get my Next Vista prize thing today, but Japanese students were here for an event so the assembly period was used for that. Slightly disappointed but at least next week I'll get it. Hopefully

I don't really know what's going on in math recently I hope I don't flunk my test tomorrow

表藝. Again. Why does it feel like I'm always writing about 表藝 class on my blog?? Photos will be posted when I have time. I spent the whole class laying around doing nothing
We had an English test and I got 94??? I thought exercises was a word

Mommy's pasta is very good. I napped so hard I swear I was dreaming

I don't pay too much attention(I don't pay attention at all) in civil since I think that the score for that class is only determined by how much you can memorize, not anything about understanding. It's not like listening will make my mind better at remembering stuff

I had a lot of fun in art class. It's nice sitting alone and doing my own stuff in my own little world. Just like how I'm writing my blog in my room before I sleep right now
I made a symmetrical pudding. Pudding is for Kenma(anime character)

I swear our English teacher's gonna go crazy by the end of this semester. She hates us doesn't she
許峻瑀 made two paper balls and stuck them up his clothes. Apparently, two wads of paper can give you an E cup.

Chinese Literature teacher is about to steal one of our classes I hope he takes geography or physics/chemistry

Chatting with friends is a great thing, but comfortable silence is just as enjoyable.

雷主任walked into a group of our class's boys playing Mahjong. I thought that it was hilarious how he could just blend into our class without anyone noticing

I did terrible on my two tests at night. I do not wanna do anything anymore
----
My insides hurt since my period finally came
I just hope that it doesn't run into our graduation trip
Tomorrow's Thursday!! I am going to show off my blog hahaha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 意見

  1. (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

      Delete

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶