802

Entry 7

By 葛以晴 Andria - 3/18/2019


2019/3/18 Mon

小學生去畢旅了耶 我們很快的 也要去了
(早到學校就是可以把手機拿出來拍哈哈哈)
Looking forward to it!!!!!

Jennifer took the day off so no one was there to say "Andria" over and over again until I woke up so I had to do this. 
It was so stressful, I'd have another 10 minutes till I actually needed to get up but I'd check the time every three minutes so I gave up and went to shower without sleeping any more

The teacher switched up my job so that I didn't need to be in charge of watching the boys do their cleaning. It's nice to loaf around and do nothing in the morning but I also wish I could order them around and tease them again haha

We have civil homework and it's the hardest thing ever. I can't even understand what the questions are asking what the heck


Music class was a mess. Again. I really dislike the teacher now and watching the boys messing around with her has been pretty satisfying
It's fun besides the fact that she keeps yelling into the microphone. Why are all the music teachers at school so annoying
I suddenly miss my piano teacher and her classes and her dog...

We took the essay-writing section of our exams
I think I wrote it fine but I'm kinda worried that my context isn't too fitting for the title

Had basketball hoop target practice today if that's what it's called(I literally just made that phrase up) I can't believe I can actually aim

Counseling can actually be fun. Her classes have been so boring recently

My Physics/Chemistry is over for sure r.i.p. my exams

I still can't understand if I'm doing my Chinese Literature okay. Am I average or what

Dinner was great. We ordered Milkshop and had to go to the bathroom like crazy

I was watching my friends play tag and such in the courtyard again. Watching everyone and just staring off into space made me really relaxed. I wish I could sit under the sun and rest forever

Math was really easy today but the math teacher is very disappointed in our recent test results. oops

Jennifer came picking me up after 1. waking up late 2. playing Zelda 3. eating McDonalds 4. playing acnl 5. heading off to eat 原燒 for dinner 6. going to the dentist to fill her cavities(the true reason why she took the day off) and 8. getting a drink.
I'm glad I went to school today though. Heading home and writing an entry after doing everything in an organized matter feels somewhat reassuring to me

Today was another great day
Nothing seems as scary as I used to think
Tomorrow's going to be a day filled with tests(Civil, History, and Chinese Literature)
Perhaps I'll do fine on them. Welp, just hope for the best I guess

I need to go back and publish one of my drafts. Gonna try to find out how to make custom wallpapers here

Goodnight!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶