Entry 5

By 葛以晴 Andria - 3/12/2019

2019/3/12 Tue.


----
I took the day off today. So here's the view from my work desk.

After each absence, I feel even more anxious to go to school. Recently I've been feeling more excited than nervous, but the fear is still there.
People ask me what I'm afraid of.
I'm not sure either. It's hard to state something objective, but I've always felt nervous before heading out somewhere that wasn't with my family. It's just hard for me to feel very comfortable around people other than my family. I'm sure there'll be a day where I meet someone I can be my comfortable self around.
My friends are great people though! It doesn't make them any less important! I just prefer being at home far more.

I watched a movie earlier so I can't think straight. I'm going to hang around my bed until I feel sleepy and less anxious about tomorrow. Goodnight world

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶