802

Entry 1

By 葛以晴 Andria - 3/04/2019

2019/3/4 Mon.


Our short 4 day break ended!! Sadly!!!
I can't believe it, but I've been feeling less reluctant about going to school now
I used to try pretty much anything to avoid going to school and getting a day off as absent
I don't know, but I think I've been growing to like my friends even more, so I feel more motivated??There's always new and happy things happening every day, so I get excited to face everyone
It just seems that there's a bright side to everything recently. Know that feeling???
Unlike those days when nothing goes your way and you just feel like curling up into a ball and staying under the covers for a whole day without seeing anyone or any sunlight at all
Yeaaaah that still happens frequently though hahaha
----
We had a earthquake drill today. My legs almost snapped in half squatting in the morning

Next week in home economics we're making cream pasta! I never eat a lot during that class since I never know if anything's clean or safe or good, but making food with friends is always fun.

We had to do mouth-to-mouth in health education today... I almost choked from laughing so hard at the noise my mouth made as the air slipped out from between my lips and the dummy's mouth. I know learning this is important, but I'm pretty sure I won't be the one doing mouth-to-mouth when a stranger collapses. wait but what if it's my family that's a different story isn't it

Uh, anyways. After that was music class. We've been learning about Baroque, which I have no objections and actually quite a bit of interest in, but listening to classical music for such a long time is still a bore.
The music teacher got angry at us for having "bad taste" in music and playing pop songs that contained, apparently, "sexual hints", and proceeded in explaining what a mess our pop songs over the internet were. I understood why we weren't supposed to play such songs at school, but I think insulting the music we enjoyed was a bit far

I slept the whole English class. Period.

Wrote an essay about something we're proud of?? I wrote about how much my family loves each other, and how others aren't really able to achieve this so I was proud. It was when my friends mentioned that I could write about my blog that I felt regret

Couldn't sleep during lunch break cause the teacher was lecturing about the guys who had too bad grades.

Woke up to P.E. and had to start off by running 7 laps around the gym. It wasn't too bad now that I think about it, but I still hate running as much as everyone else
OH after trying 6 times, I finally got a full score on my table tennis test oh my god
My scores were... 13, 15, 15, 15, 15, 25... I am actually amazed, I'm pretty sure I've never gotten a full score during P.E.

Counseling was swapped with English. Again. We had an open-book pop quiz then I slept for the rest of the class again haha

Physics/Chemistry... the subject I hate the most. Rather than hating the subject, it's more like I hate the subject, since she teaches awfully and always knocks away our self confidence when it comes to asking questions. I could go on about her forever but I'd rather not so I'll stop there

Chinese Literature was a whole class of writing practice questions. Again. The afternoon classes were oddly boring today

Dinner was good! I think!
Some 11th grader pissed of one of the gym teachers, and apparently no one's allowed to play there anymore. I don't know how long that'll last but if it goes on for any longer, the students are going to be pretty angry.

I was half asleep for over half the night today. I even nodded off until my head slipped of my palm hahaha I hope no one saw me
Math is hard but not. It's like I never know what I'm doing, but I'm still making it for some unknown reason?? anyways it was so cold tonight. I wrapped my scarf around my neck three times today(that's once more than usual)
----
Tomorrow! Is another day! Looking forward to the morning classes~ Goodnight world!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶