Thoughts on this blog

By 葛以晴 Andria - 8/04/2018

haha yes i cant believe im on this site on a SATURDAY
IDK POSTING STUFF DOESNT SEEM SO BORING AND IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE STUFF SOMEWHERE
wait i just realized that i can post my drawings here
WOW I MIGHT ACTUALLY REACH 60 POSTS
but anyways im sure most ppl have like. 0 interest in a. reading these b. posting these c. thinking about this whOLE BLOG IN GENERAL but you know what this is fun to me and i dont need to worry abt anyone reading my posts and poking at my grammar and typos etc etc becAUSE THIS IS IN ENGLISH
I FEEL POWERFUL
sharing my experience and expressing my thoughts have always been fun to me and im happy i have somewhere to do that now yay
btw this blog will probably be filled with memes and vine references and sh!tposts but you know what is most important? Having fun. yes. thats my motto. ok ya its actually not but it just sounds right to say that ok i dont have one i mean who the heck actually does(@the people who do: pls do not be offended thank you)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶