802

One Night Before the Field Trip(8th Grade)

By 葛以晴 Andria - 8/06/2018

It's 8:20 PM. The class chatroom is buzzing with everyone's excitement. And also questions about outfits for tomorrow, what to bring and what bags are allowed(all of this is due to not paying enough attention in class).
One year ago, around this time, I was a nervous wreck going to school every day. But after our first field trip, I realized that our class is actually filled with plenty of exciting, nice, and most importantly humorous people. I didn't have anyone to tagalong at this time last year, but I had fun regardless by staying in the front and listening to the boys fooling around. I hope everyone is just as energetic tomorrow.
Maybe things will be different this time; no, things will definitely be different this time. I have a new batch of friends. I have learned to be more like myself. This year's trip will definitely be much more magical than my first.
A year has passed. As everyone says, time really flies when you have fun; indeed, I had fun through this year. And I'm sure tomorrow will be yet another unforgettable day within my precious school years.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶