802

night before the field trip

By 葛以晴 Andria - 8/06/2018

I just typed a long grammar-correct post and tbh it's drained all my good-writing-skills for today so imma just repost all that but more comfortably and more HIGH
SO YEAH IIM ACTUALLY HELLA EXCITED FOR TOMORROW SO IM JUST KINDA PROCRASTINATING ON MY HOMEWORK BY POSTING
MMHM I LOVE 傳藝中心
srsly tho not kidding I love 傳藝中心
it's so pretty and relaxing and its fiLLED WITH SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES
LIKE THE TIME WE WENT WITH CHRIS(you guys don't kno this guy) OR WHEN WE(me and mommy and daddy and jennifer) LIVED THERE FOR ONE NIGHT OR WHEN WE VISITED THERE WHILE GOING TO THE BROWN CAFE PLACE ON THE WAY
IDK THAT PLACE IS JUST LIKE. ANTI-STRESS TO ME
SRSLY
but yes i kno all of you are 100% NOT interested in scenery and nature and just feeling calm and doing nothing
yall childish af
ok or maybe im a bit too old-sounding rn but watever idgaf
so yeah anyways im hella excited to go there again but literally the only time i heard any one of my classmates get excited for tmrw was when they asked "Is There A Seven There I Want A Slurpee"
and honestly i just
facepalm
but anyways lets have fun regardless ok now bye i gotta do homework before the pressure kills me


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶