802

Field Trip [8th Grade-- 傳藝中心]

By 葛以晴 Andria - 8/10/2018

HMM YES WE'RE BACK

tuesday was a heck of a day gosh damn im tired
ok
before doing anything, we did the "just in case there's an emergency we must run this way or else we'll all get stuck in the bus" thing
then we 出發!!!!!!!

walking pt.1

So in the morning, we went to this 牛舌餅 DIY place
We made our one cookies and honestly touching the dough and filling was a really weird experience I'm never doing that again
Then we went to 傳藝中心
yesss I love 傳藝中心
but apparently no one in our class really knew how to appreciate the scenery and wide spaces and blue skies so I was stuck walking around drenched in sweat and lending money to friends instead of rolling down hills but idk that's just a fantasy of mine I don't know what I expected haha
walking pt.2
and there was this tour guide type of person introducing stuff
not a lot of ppl were listening,,,,
i hope shes ok hehhehe
and there was this circus-like show
with the 十二生肖
they were cool but I think the show was more directed towards younger kids so all the students of thsh were just using their phones the whole way
then we went to make a lucky charm type of thing
it has an owl and weird crystal on it
My owl symbolizes Bravery and my crystal brings me Health and Safety
i love this animation hehe


THEN WE WENT HOME
AND I ALMOST DIED FROM ALL THE HOMEWORK I DIDNT DO
---
tbh i didn't have a lot of fun but it was okay
idk maybe I was just tired but my mood began to go downhill after a couple hours of walking around lmao
but anyways
i look forward to the next time we go out like this!!!
-----
bonus:
((i swear to god if you dont shut the f))
???

teachers having fun 😆

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 意見

熟的不熟的都來流言吧٩(●˙▿˙●)۶